These are my links for October 2nd through October 4th:
- DIY Pencil and Drawing Pad Holder – A possible weekend project…
- It’s never too late for Indian corn | Create! – Another really cute fall craft. I wonder if this will inspire me to start crocheting again?
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread Recipe — Pinch My Salt – This sounds great for fall breakfasts — or as a Thanskgiving dessert option.
- Craftzine.com blog: HOW TO – Make Halloween Pumpkin Paper Ornaments – Cute and easy Halloween decorations. We made something similar to this for Christmas, but I never thought about the fact you could turn them into pumpkins.
- mental_floss Blog » 6 Crises That Keep Economists Up At Night – Talk about great depression … still very interesting.
- Techmamas: Basic Computer Tips – From David Pogue and TechMama – Common sense stuff, but always good to have a reminder.
- Mr. Clean actor House Peters Jr. dead at 92 – Yahoo! News – RIP Mr. Clean … I guess it's probably tacky to say he… kicked the bucket?
- The Hamburger Fatty Melt, a Burger with Two Grilled Cheese Sandwiches as Its Bun – Now this you can eat — but it might take you down in the process. Still, I can't help but kinda want one.